We will be live streaming mass weekdays at 8:30 a.m. and Sundays at 9:15 a.m. Click below to view mass.
Sign up for Masses
Click here to chose which mass during the weekend you will be attending and the number of people attending with you.
Guidelines for Attending Mass
The Diocese of Springfield in Illinois announced May 28 that Bishop Thomas John Paprocki has granted permission for public Masses to be celebrated in the diocese beginning the weekend of June 6-7, with attendance limited to 25% of the capacity of the worship space, while also maintaining appropriate safe distancing.
In light of these limitations I am asking for your participation and cooperation in providing the safest environment for our people within the church.
- With limited seating, please sign up for Mass attendance. Your name and the number of family members attending are required.
- Plan to arrive thirty minutes early and no later than fifteen minutes before Mass.
- Remember to space yourselves six feet apart (unless you are immediate families).
- We ask that masks be worn by everyone while entering the church, during Mass, and while leaving the church.
- REMAIN IN THE PEW FOR DISTRIBUTION OF HOLY COMMUNION from the Priest/ministers.
- Only the Sacred Body will be dispensed.
- If health issues require you to receive the Precious Blood, it will be reserved for you and dispensed after Mass (please let an usher know so we can consecrate your chalice).
- Please make sure you do not leave behind any personal property in the pew.
My Dear People of God,
I take all of our personal health and wellbeing very seriously, I know this is a lot to ask but this minor inconvenience is nothing at all if it enables us to praise God and worship together as a parish family. May God our Father keep us in his merciful love protect us.
Please remember, if you feel sick, have a fever, or have a weakened immune system, please stay home and get well. We will continue the live stream Mass daily at 8:30 am Monday, Tuesday, (Wednesday at 8:30 am St. Mary), Thursday, and Sunday morning Mass at 9:15 am.
The obligation to attend Mass in person continues to be under suspension by the Bishop until further notice.